Hello Staff and Patients!
To all patients at Katkin and Associates:
We will be open for the foreseeable future as we are a health care facility.
We will be taking the following precautions and asking our clientele to understand and also take the following precautions:
Also, all of our therapists will be offering video therapy or telephone therapy with HIPAA compliant methods in place. If you would prefer to meet with your therapist in a non-in person format, this will be acceptable and potentially recommended for the near future.
- We will be asking our clientele not to bring additional family members to avoid unnecessarily populating our waiting room. Also, patients can remain in their vehicles in the parking lot, and our staff can let them know when the therapist is ready to see them.
- We are increasing the interval at which we disinfect our waiting room and bathrooms.
- We have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the waiting room. Sorry for the inconvenience
- We will refrain from shaking hands with patients and ask that our patients and staff keep at least 6 feet of distance between everyone here.
- Our offices will be sanitized before and after each appointment.
- If you or a family member has been ill with specific COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) or tested positive for the virus, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date as determined by your physician.
Thanks and remember, we're all in this together.
Download this statement here.
Up an Appointment Insurance
Issues Intake Forms
Comments? Contact our webmaster